In collaboration with Ruffles & Bells, this workshop is all about taking it back to basics and designed especially for the everyday woman on the go. Katrina will teach you to be confident in applying makeup sharing efficient and simple tricks to turn your day face into an effortless night glam look. In addition, Katrina will sit with you one-on-one and "edit" products in your own beauty bag to help you manage a simpler beauty routine that doesn't always consist of expensive skincare or cosmetics.
So bring a friend along to enjoy this relaxed, fun workshop and take away knowledge and skills that you can use everyday.
Date: Saturday 26 August 2017
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Location: Kensington Canteen, 100 Bakehouse Road, Kensington, 3031
WHAT YOU GET
- Live demo on Natural Makeup Application
- Gift bag of beauty and lifestyle goodies
- One-on-one with Katrina during the class to personally "edit" your own beauty bag
- 'Take Care' Handbook written and published by KVMUA
- All tickets will be emailed within 48 hours of purchase. As this is not a physical ticket.
- Early bird tickets are available from 10/07/17 to 21/07/17, enter "EARLYBIRD" to receive 5% off your ticket price. All purchases made from 10/07/17, enter "FREE40" at checkout so that shipping is not added to your order.
- Once purchased, all tickets are non-refundable unless you have special circumstances.
- Tickets are transferable, however the purchaser will have to notify us who will be attending the workshop in their place.
- All ticket holders will get a confirmation reminder of the workshop 7 days before the workshop date.